All 4 art Reviews

The Glory of Love The Glory of Love

Nice message...

Often I think so too when seeing any couples kissing and especially sobbering for hours... >>'''

The picture makes you think properly about that topic, good work! I guess love (or love in the way that you mean in this case) is only beautiful as long as you don't have to watch it. ~____~

Aeris Gainsborough Fan Art Aeris Gainsborough Fan Art

Nice picture :3

The face isn't absolutely correct but telling that it looks like shit isn't the right thing to do I think. o___o'

I guess SirCannabisClock meant that the right eye brow (from our point of view) should be positioned a bit more left. Moreover the eye lids are missing. Yeah I know, people often say that they aren't that important but leaving them away lets manga characters look like aliens. ^^'
The form of the hairline is quite irregular.

But it's really good that the face anatomy still looks so harmonic which is difficult to reach I think.

Maybe thats part of your drawing style but the shoulders are a bit large I personally think. If you want to let your drawing style look more manga-typical you should draw womens' shoulders smaller.

But don't give up hope yet! You obviously already gained lots of drawing skills and by trying to avoid previous mistakes your pictures will definitely get even better.

Deepsixeden responds:

thanks for the input. yeah now that i REALLY look at it, that one eyebrow is kinda off. the shoulders look big though cuz of the jacket i think, and that she's leaning forward. the eyelid thing, i almost never draw them XD i usually overlook them or just dont bother to put em in. ah well. thanks a lot though for your constructive critisism

Gangster Snow Leopard Gangster Snow Leopard

Definitely deserves more than 0! o_O

I can't see any reason for giving you less than 10 stars because the anatomy looks harmonic although you used an unnatural looking comic-anatomy and also the coloration and shadows are well drawn. Her pose is quite dynamic and though the background is simple it still fits the rest of the picture and makes it even more lively.

Pikanjo responds:

MORE than a zero? Iunno, that last guy was pretty convincing.
Thanks,
-Richie

Seifer Almasy Fan Art Seifer Almasy Fan Art

Nice!

Especially the hands look great, a bit big maybe but awesome though! Unfortunately his body seems to be quite stiff and you forgot to draw his eye lids. Still a really nice pic!

Deepsixeden responds: